Correct me if I am wrong but I believe you follow me because you like my taste or have similar taste to mine, feel free to share this wishlist with loved ones that may need help in the gift giving department.
For example, if you know your dad, partner or brother has no clue what to get you, make it easy and share this list to give them a reference point. They say ask and you shall receive AKA put what you want out in the universe so here is my
2018 Holiday Wishlist
- Leather Motto jacket, I have a few faux leather jackets even a real leather one but not of them are exactly what I want. In an ideal world, All Saints would make Jackets larger than a size 10 and I could get one but this one has caught my eye
- Fancy Bath Robe, I’m such a home-body any day I’d choose cozying up on the couch watching my current favorite show over going out any time. Any piece of clothing that works for the occasion is right up my alley. Extra points if it’s made out some ultra soft and cozy like cashmere. Right now I’ve taken another family members hostage so they are reading this get me
mineI’ll leave yours alone ☺️
- Kinfolk Magazine, this want is totally out of me trying to be cultured and cool. All the cool girls and boys read kinfolk so by virtue I want to read it too. This isn’t your regular drugstore
islemagazine that cost $5 bucks on a good day these magazines retails for like $20 a copy and are like a collector’s item. So a years subscription would be nice
- Final Cut Pro, you all know that I make youtube videos and I plan on upgrading my equipment in the next year trying to level up. I currently use imovie to edit my videos which is ok but limited. You can do so much more with Final Cut but at $299 its an investment and one I wouldnt mind receiving as gift.
- New lens, I’ve heard changing a lens is like changing perspective, it just opens up your world, to more I currently have the 50mm 1.8 and I would like to upgrade to a 1.4. It gives you more background blur which is perfect for street style photography and what I do.
- La Mer, I bought a bottle of a La Mer, serum years ago via duty-free on my way back to the states. I was feeling spendy fast forward years later I’ve never forgotten the compliments I received about my skin while using the products one and the wonders it did for my skin. If money was no option I would totally spend $600+ for the grande size
- Fragrance, you can never go wrong with a good scent and Im currently almost out of one of my favorite scents
Fowerbomb, Ivetalked about this perfume for years now even before it became popular. They have a limited edition bottle I wouldntmind getting my hands on
- Alexa / Google Home, we need a new bluetooth speaker I almost bought this Marshall one over
cyberweekend because It would have tied in beautifully with my decor. However, I decided against it Im glad I did cause I figured why not buy a smart speaker that can play music and domuch more.
- Sunglasses, as I said in my gift guide for the ultimate girl boss, there are, a lot of late night and early morning while growing a business, so a great pair of glasses is a must. It is also does something to an outfit when you pair a nice pair of glasses with it. Both Karen Walker (splurge) and Quay are my
go tofor sunglasses.
In case you missed it checkout
Need more ideas visit the Gift Guide Page