Hey there, family! The 2021 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale will be here in just a few short days I'll be the first to say that it can be overwhelming as there are so many products included in the CATALOG, but I’m determined to make your shopping experience anything but! The PREVIEW for the sale has launched for everyone to make their picks and gather the items they have been waiting all year to snag. You can add them to your wish list today and then when the sale goes live (more on that below) pop them into your cart and check out!
If you are like me and are a curvy girl on a budget then today’s post is for you because I'm sharing information that will help you get the biggest returns on your investment.
SALE DATES: The 2021 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opens July 28th to the public, while Early Access shopping begins July 12th (but it’s a bit complicated – more on that below). My coverage begins today before we proceed note that prices go up August 8th.
SHOP NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE PICKS
The #NSale is easily the best sale around, especially for those long-term investment pieces. As I said this will be my 7th year covering this sale and I couldn't talk about the sale without sharing my NSALE wishlist .
The best part this year we are sure when we shop the sale, we know we’ll probably get to wear these clothes out in public this year 😜 You’ll want to bookmark this page so you can stay up-to-date on the sale. The other place to keep on your radar that is continually updated is my LTK shop page! let's answer some FAQs about the sale
What Products Are Included In The Sale?
This year you can preview everything in the sale right now! It allows you to check out the sale items prior to the start of the event. In years past, the catalog only gave a sneak peek of the sale, but with the preview, you can not only see the items included but, add them to your wishlist. So, once the sale is live, pop them into your cart, check out the morning the sale goes live and you’re done! Just like that!
Tips For Shopping The Sale With Me
One of the things you hear every year is that shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is overwhelming … and it’s absolutely true! And, I think that’s why it’s so helpful to follow influencers because we truly love to shop and style outfits [grab your FREE lookbook]. We love combing through and finding all of the gold nuggets whereas that is likely not everyone’s cup of tea. Everyone is busy and wants to shop fast! I know I would if this wasn’t something I made into my job. So, to help you shop the sale … I’ve come up with a few tips to make shopping easier:
• SHOP ONLINE: The best way to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, in my opinion, is online. The stores are crowded, the lines are long and SIZING IS LIMITED. I feel like the areas in the stores where they have the Anniversary Sale items feel a bit claustrophobic, plus not everything that is really, really good from the sale can be found in stores so I just feel like it’s best to shop online.
• IDENTIFY THE GAPS IN YOUR WARDROBE: It’s really important to know what your wardrobe needs to prevent yourself from overspending on clothes. So many of us buy on impulse and end up donating or getting rid of things that don’t actually serve us. We need to create wardrobes that serve us so, to do this, we need to know what our wardrobe actually needs before we go shopping.
• SHOP EARLY & CREATE A WISHLIST: Use the preview of the sale to your advantage and shop it all before it’s your turn to shop. Create a wishlist of the items that fill in those wardrobe gaps. Then, when it’s go-time for you to shop, all you need to do is put the items in your cart and check out!
• SET A BUDGET & STICK TO IT: It just stuff in the end so don’t let all the hype that this sale gets make you spend outside of your limits and rob you of your peace.
• FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES: I will be covering the sale in-depth here on supplechic.com, Youtube and LTK so be sure to turn on all alert notifications so you don’t miss a thing!
• TRUST THE RETURN POLICY: Sometimes, shopping online can be stressful because you may worry about sizes not fitting and the hassle of returning items. Hence why I post Try On videos as soon as I can. In its absence know that Nordstrom's return policy is unmatched. Anything you order that doesn’t work, they give you a prepaid shipping label and you simply send it back. It’s free and your reason for the return is never questioned. You also aren’t on a time limit to return the items, either!
What Should I Stock Up On From The Sale?
All of the items included in the sale are brand new, however, Ive noticed that Nordstrom brings back customer favorites year after year like this Blank NYC suede jacket [ they didn’t make it plus last year but this year we’ve got it back]. It may be hard to want to shop for the Fall season in the dead of Summer but I promise once Fall & Winter roll around and you are pulling out those amazing outerwear pieces you snagged for 60% off you will be so happy you shopped the sale! Sweaters, shoes, loungewear, beauty products, kids, home decor, men’s, the list is endless. There is nothing they do not include in the sale! I always love to stock up on closet basics like cardigans, leather goods [bags, boots, booties, flats] sleepwear, coats and jackets.
Items That Sell Out Quickly
I would say the items that run out the quickest, like within the first week, would be basic tees and tunics, Barefoot Dreams anything [I get the hype but I also don’t] booties, sneakers, basic sweaters anything under $50, denim under $100, and a few basics in the loungewear department get a little spotty on sizes after the first week. Again, shop the preview! I can’t stress the wishlist feature enough so you don’t have to go on a scavenger hunt to find everything you want on sale day!
As I stated I’m doubling down on my favorites from this sale, picking up another set of Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Short Pajamas as well as my Halogen long sleeve modal tees(one of my favorite layering tops in the fall and winter SEE HERE).
I am also looking at home this year and men’s for Alex cause, yes my 14-year-old wears men's sizes!
Speaking of doubling down so many of my favorites from years past are back in the sale and I felt it would be remiss not to share. Like my Caslon U neck Tee, my favorite Voluspa candles, the Bliss Plush Throw, and the MakeUp Eraser Cloths which are so much better for the environment.
SHOP MY FAVS FOR THE NORDSTROM SALE
From our stats, I know you are budget-conscious shoppers and that you love a good deal. So once the sale goes public I’ll be sharing again this year an under $50 category as well as a try-on of all my picks on Youtube (are you SUBSCRIBED?).
Yes, Items in the sale may be at a slightly higher price point however the value over time makes them a lot cheaper than some of our fast-fashion buys.
Please feel free to send me a message I respond to DM’s on Instagram if you have any questions about sizing and fit or quality.
If you plan on shopping the sale and or see anything you like I do appreciate it when you shop using my links. As some of you may know I earn a small commission at no cost to you and it's one of the ways you can help support the content we create Here.
To show my appreciation and since I got such great feedback last year I’m Creating A Free Lookbook Of 25 + Fall Outfit Ideas To Access It All You Have To Do Is Sign Up For Our Newsletter HERE.
WISHLIST WORTHY NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE PICKS